Our curated programming guidelines are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- All ‘Titles’ must have at least one (1) person identifying as female in the following categories:
Director, Producer, Writer, Cinematographer, Lead Protagonist
- Diversity of subject matter (genre and concept)
- Overall quality of the production
- Relevance to our Femflix audiences
Steps to submit your content for review:
We live in a diverse world and at Femflix we want to see that diversity fully reflected on our screen through the stories we tell. Femflix aims to become the go-to platform for the world’s best female-created content in one place. We aim to push boundaries, and to program distinctive, daring and diverse entertainment that will make our audiences see things differently.
We consider all international content, with a strong interest in programs around women’s rights, equality, social justice, the experience of all minorities, civil rights movements and arts/culture offerings.
Steps to submit:
1) Provide a Private Vimeo or FilmFreeway link of the full film that includes a password
2) A synopsis of your project
3) Any accolades (awards or film festival official selections)
4) The length of the film/series/documentary and genre.
5) If it is a web series, send us at least three (3) episodes within a series.
Please put “Content Submission” in the subject of the email. Send to: email@example.com
Please note: We primarily accept films that have been “official selections” at film festivals. When submitting your film, you must include the festival(s) your film or documentary have been accepted into or the submission will not be reviewed. The only exception are episodic web series.
We only review films from your online screener from a password protected location such as Vimeo. Incomplete submissions (such as missing list of film festival or synopsis) will not be reviewed.
We are not accepting, screenplays, treatments, pilots, etc., at this time.
If your content is accepted, we will reach out to you to discuss next steps.